Hello from Ohio!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brcarson

Bailey - Chester's Owner
Hi! My name is Bailey, and I am a fairly new owner of my chinchilla Chester!
I have had him for about 8 months now, and from browsing different threads on here and some extensive research, he seems to be an amazingly tame and chill little guy!
I actually bought him at a pet store, which I would normally never consider, but he was being picked on and living in such poor conditions there that I couldn't resist! He was just so sad and cute looking, he even has little nibbles taken out of his poor little ears, but it most definitely adds character. I will have to post pictures when I figure out how to work everything on here!

Also, I'll most likely figure this out soon, but is there a certain link on here, that would lead me to users that are selling fleece things and/or ledges, houses?

Thanks!

Hi Bailey. Welcome to CnH. Try looking in the link "chin housing & supplies." Nice to see a fellow Buckeye!

Welcome! As Mo mentioned above, you can find those items in the classified section! If you're looking for fleece and ledges I would check out "Fleece for Furries" on facebook. That is where we got our items. She is also on this forum under "Shooper" I believe. Hope this helps!

Welcome! That's so nice of you to save Chester! I highly recommend ordering from Shelly aka Shooper. She makes wonderful things. Stanley has a whole Batman theme cage thanks to her!

Back