Harvesting your personal data from Chins-n-Quills

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HedgeMom

Memory Keeper
If you've made a post you wish you had saved or posted pictures that you might not have a copy of, you can still access some things on CnQ.

type this exactly but where it says "your request" put in what you're looking for. Do this from google's home page and not from a tool bar.

site:chins-n-quills.com your request

Make your request as specific and short as possible.

site:chins-n-quills.com pawing at his mouth after eating brings up this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+pawing+at+his+mouth+after+eating&btnG=Search

The first three are peachydays posts and all three pages of her thread on Ralph.

You can do a generic search first to try to find the thread title (or if you got email notification, you'd have the thread title in your emails).

Make sure you click "cached" because none of the direct links will work.

Nancy, could you find the thread you had about quarantine, and WHY we do it? I tried finding it earlier and couldn't.

I also wanted to add you wil get more precise results if you put your request in quotes.

ETA: If you are looking for specific FAQs or other threads in a subforum you just put in that and then a whole list will come up to help you better find the title to help you search.

I did this for FAQs last night and found most of them pretty easily!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Can you help me pull up this thread? There is no cached version available, but I can see part of it in the link description. Or if you know the name of the book that would also solve my problem :(

Here is what I searched: site:www.chins-n-quills.com christmas bear

Here is what google comes up with:

Do you know this children's Christmas book? - Chins & Quills
I think the title has something to do with "The Naughty Bear" or "The Naughty Christmas Bear". I don't know why I can remember so many details of the story ...
www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126739 - Similar -

You can't access anything from CnQ anymore as it is completely gone from the server. Several people tried to get informaton from there in the recent past, but it's not happening anymore.

We did have access for just a little while and were able to pull bits and pieces of information, but it appears to just be gone now.

Back