Happy Niko =)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

I got my package in today from Ronda and quickly gave some twigs to Niko. He was very happy (even though he looks grumpy). I couldn't get to close to him cause he thought I would take it from him haha. Took me a couple trys to get get these pictures because he kept running away. :laughitup: Thank you Ronda!

Attachments

• 20140410_153732.jpg
    20140410_153732.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 20140410_153643.jpg
    20140410_153643.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20140410_153415.jpg
    20140410_153415.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 20140410_153711.jpg
    20140410_153711.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 28
I ordered from her too. I can't wait to get it. :) your baby is adorable!

my chins all take there twigs and hide as well. Gotta protect there treasure! But in my girls defense, they do rip each other off sometimes...
Altho i always do find it amusing when i give each of my three girls a twig and all three of them take it and run away to the exact same spot lol

Kathy,

Great video! Actually pear is not the most popular wood - there is just not as many pear trees to harvest around here so usually don't have as much in stock.

Ronda

Last edited:
Kathy,

Great video! Actually pear is not the most popular wood - there is just not as many pear trees to harvest around here so usually don't have as much in stock.

Ronda

Ahh I see. The chins love it more than apple haha Thank you for viewing my video! I will be sure to order again =)

What fun pictures - that second one is great! You should sooo nominate Niko for Pet of the Day!

That reminds me of the time when we were living in a "no pets" apartment, but had a little rescued Siberian Dwarf Hamster. The landlord was having people come do maintenance on spring day, so we took Vadim, cage and all over to my friend's house. As we carried him out to the car, I saw the crabapple tree was blossoming, and thought - "Hm, wonder if he's like some lowers to nibble?" I broke of a twig with a couple blossoms and set it in his tank, and before I could even get the lid settled back down and cage ion the car, he had emerged from his corner, and faster than you can imagine, buried the whole flowers for safekeeping, just a bit of twig was sticking out!

Back