Happy Gotcha Birthday, Sonya and Rodya!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany_Lynn

I like dinosaurs :3
My hard drive crashed so I'm trying to get some pictures to put up, will do tomorrow, but it has been a year that I've had my lovies. August 19th 2009, my love affair with chinchillas was kindled and has grown thanks to my two big fatties :)
They are now between 5 and 8 years old...wish I know for sure...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!

Knowing me, I'd forget what day I got my chin if it wasn't on my birthday as well (she wasn't a gift to myself it was an actual coincidence), how do you guys remember? Or are you all not as senile as I am?

Anyways--Yay for aging fatties!!!!!! hehe.

Yay! Happy birthday! May you have many more years with your beautiful girls.

:bdayparty:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!

Knowing me, I'd forget what day I got my chin if it wasn't on my birthday as well (she wasn't a gift to myself it was an actual coincidence), how do you guys remember? Or are you all not as senile as I am?

Anyways--Yay for aging fatties!!!!!! hehe.

I don't know, I have a thing for dates. Rodya and Sonya were August 19th, Raptor was Sept 18th (My sister's bday), Mork and Orson were November 2nd, Ivan was born December 8th, and Pico got picked up June 16th. Oh, and Florence (RIP) was born March 27, 2009.

P.S.
Rodya is a boy! :p

Some pics I have on Photobucket::

Their first non-breeder cage.
photoalbums207.jpg

Before I separated them: (Pre-Ivan):
SDC13175.jpg

SDC13182.jpg

Sonya.png

rodya.png

Back