Halloween chin pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
So... when my volunteer came over last week, she mentioned that she used to dress up her one chin that would sit still for pictures... so of course, that led me to say, hey, next week, bring what you have and we'll have some fun...

So we got some Halloween pictures! The standard is my very first chin, Winx, and the white is my third chin, Toby. They're caged together, so we were able to get Christmas pictures (yet to come!) with both of them standing nicely together... but we only had one Halloween outfit. :/ Ah well. Enjoy!

toby_halloween_1.jpg

winx_halloween_1.jpg

toby_halloween_4.jpg

winx_halloween_2.jpg

Hahaha, that third picture of the first post is just priceless! Looked like the all cooperated for you! I could never get Macy to sit still for 1 second...

Haha, these were the good pics out of about 100! They weren't too keen on sitting still, but I got some good pics! I just kept snapping pics until I was sure some of them had to be cute... we had a playpen around the area they were in, in a U-shape, so they couldn't go too far... by the end, they were both giving me the stink-eye. They tolerated it pretty well though... they weren't trying to get the stuff off, just trying to get away...haha.

Awww!!!! I love these pictures!! Your chins make adorable witches ;)

Back