Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mish--I already know mine, too (and you're the best SS EVER!!) but if it makes you happy: third clue= you could say I am heavenly.

If you go through the list the same way you have been it's not going to take you long to figure out my SS. Have a ball, lady.

Clue1: all of my chins are mutations
Clue2: One of my favorite places to visit is Seattle, WA
Clue3: I'm a huge SF Giants fan

I've got it narrowed down ... but a few people don't have any pictures of their chins and I can't find anyone talking about the Giants, so now I'm stuck. :hmm:

Help me, please!!!

My 3 clues were:

1. I belong to 3 cuddly adorable chins.
2. I'm a graduate student at a university who's unofficial motto is 'Love and Honor'
3. I love DIY projects, and enjoy sewing and making toys for people's chinnies.

I have a postmark of Oxford, Ohio. I Googled "love and honor" and found this: http://www.forloveandhonor.org/s/916/campaign.aspx

Still absolutely NO idea!!!

Mish, Shooper is my S.S. She's the only member with all 5 of the animals she listed, and she confirmed it when I mentioned that I didn't know what kind of wood came with the pretty fleece.

If you want to know who I bought for, I'll PM, but I don't want the beans spilled publicly yet. :)

I didn't want to help anyone figure out their SS, I'm trying to figure them out myself based on the clues. ^^ So even if you know your SS, I still want them, to see how many I get right? Although I know some already without all the clues... Like Secret Sandi.

Chrissy, I have yours narrowed down to Tati or Penelope. Both live in New York and have a chin named Watson (from Sherlock Holmes, written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who was Scottish). I don't know yet which one speaks Japanese, haven't looked yet.

Ok Mish for your fun to keep the game going lol

1. Kind of new to the forum
2.Three Girly Chins and one teenager
3. "We came from kansascitychinchillas"- A and S
"I was an oopsy in the school envirenmental ed lab"- L

I didn't want to help anyone figure out their SS, I'm trying to figure them out myself based on the clues. ^^ So even if you know your SS, I still want them, to see how many I get right? Although I know some already without all the clues... Like Secret Sandi.

So help me :hair:... next year when I submit my clues they're going to be soooo hard! Example... "I'm a human being" "I have hair on my head", etc.. and NO ONE will guess it's me even before they get their 1st clue pm'd to them, lol!

These are my oh so helpful clues:

I love to read
I have many pets
I live on the east coast

I KNOW who your SS is! :neener:

Help me, please!!!

My 3 clues were:

1. I belong to 3 cuddly adorable chins.
2. I'm a graduate student at a university who's unofficial motto is 'Love and Honor'
3. I love DIY projects, and enjoy sewing and making toys for people's chinnies.

I have a postmark of Oxford, Ohio. I Googled "love and honor" and found this: http://www.forloveandhonor.org/s/916/campaign.aspx

Still absolutely NO idea!!!

So help me :hair:... next year when I submit my clues they're going to be soooo hard! Example... "I'm a human being" "I have hair on my head", etc.. and NO ONE will guess it's me even before they get their 1st clue pm'd to them, lol!

So the world's vaguest clues next year will be Sandi.

Here are all 3 of my clues.

* i have only one chin
* my chin has a girlfriend on the forum
* there's a 98% chance that my state is bigger than yours

Whichever name on the list that seems like it isn't connected to anyone or anything is probably mine. I didn't get clue 2 and 3 :hair:

My clues are:
my chins love SEC football
boys and girls are even at my house
am I a SOW?

I am pretty sure I know who this is finally! My guess is Hogmom/Theresa

Whichever name on the list that seems like it isn't connected to anyone or anything is probably mine. I didn't get clue 2 and 3 :hair:

Samantha, If you didn't get clues, send Stack a pm.

I have quite a few of you figured out. Some of our participants are not sharing what their clues were though :(

Here are my clues:

1) I'm blonde
2) I have one chin who is my first one and have never had hedgies
3) I live in MA

I'm using Smhufflepuffs spreadsheet. I made my own weeks ago, but she nicely did the states for me lol :D

Samantha, If you didn't get clues, send Stack a pm.

I have quite a few of you figured out. Some of our participants are not sharing what their clues were though :(

Thanks, its ok I already did . I think my ss didn't get around to it its no big deal. I'm just going to wait through process of elimination hehe

Back