Guess what I've been doing...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I'm just a bit jealous! All I've been feeling are the somersaults, since my stomach feels like it's dropping out. I can't wait for the actual kicks that I know 100% are kicks. Have fun finding out. My ultrasound is the Friday after yours and I want to know sooo bad, but Keith and I agreed we won't be finding out.

Haha, RJ is in no way patient enough to wait for the lower half to emerge, and I'm not really either!! Kudos to you for your self-control!

How exciting! We'll be finding out our baby's sex at the end of this month, and I cannot wait!

I'm earlier than you guys, just a bit over 16 weeks and I've started feeling the baby a bit, mostly just little flutterings but it's really exciting!

She's a girl! We had our 20 week ultrasound, and the tech said everything looked perfect. My husband is in shock - I think he realized he will eventually have to raise a teenage girl!

Congrats Jenn! Have fun picking out pink stuff! And just remind him he has about 4 years to prepare. That's when the 'tude will start coming out. Hehe

Aww congrats! I'm going to be an aunt in august so we obviously don't know yet what they're having. They are very strong against having a girl haha so I HOPE they get one ;)

I think little girls are more fun. I'm sure your little girl will be a daddy's princess :) most are lol. Can't wait to hear names!

OK, so I have not posted in forever...

I had a bout with preeclampsia in May, and I was put on bedrest. My doctor decid ed to induce early. After about 11 hours of labor, I was not dialating properly, my daughter's heart rate was slowing down, and my blood pressure was way too high, so my doctor decided to do an emergency c-section. Two rounds of mastitis later, all are perfectly healthy! It was all worth it to welcome Kameron Nicole,born May 25 at 6:40 p.m., 6lbs, 3 oz.

Back