Grooming my eyelashes and giving kisses!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenrachelle

Laurenrachelle
I feel like the luckiest chin Mom in the world. My Mojo is the absolute sweetest boy. He will groom my eyelashes incredibly gently. He carefully sifts through them and has never hurt me. He also gives me actual kisses, where he will very gently lick my lip. It's the most endearing thing and I just smile and almost cry everytime he does it. :)

yea, they seem to like messing around with hair. My chins like to nibble on mine.
The licking is the strangest thing ever. Its so light and gentle that im usually not sure if they are actually licking or just sniffing, because i cant rly feel it. :)

Awwww, that's soo sweet! My BabyChin likes to get lost in my hair (I have long hair, lot's off it lol) when I'm lying down. Kind of like she's exploring a jungle lol... No grooming though; I think she thinks she's having an adventure, hehe.

My girls love grooming my husband's mustache and eyebrows. They must think he is very bad at keeping himself clean haha. :)

Crash likes to groom my eyebrows and sometimes the tip of my nose. YouBe grooms my finger, and when he's satisfied that it's clean enough, he tucks it up against his tummy and cuddles it. Champagne Supernova kind of hates me, but he will hold onto my finger if I hide treats in my hand for him to dig out. Once it's gone he kecks at me and runs away. (He just likes men better for some reason. *shrug*)

I didn't even know this was a thing! Mine will give me a "manicure" where he holds each finger in his little hand and nibbles my nails one by one. It's adorable. But no hair/eyelash grooming yet... in fact I tend to wear my hair up during playtime because it makes him more likely to jump up on my shoulder.

Back