Great Vendors

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyGuy

Hello,

My name is Amy and im new to the site. 2 1/2 weeks ago i purchased my first chin. A couple days later i found this site! Wow..what great information on this site. I learned real quick that everything the pet store schooled me on was wrong! I immediately returned all items including cage that they sold me when i purchased him.

I named my chin Pinot.

I wanted to Thank a couple of Vendors associated with this site.

On Monday i ordered supplies from both Rondas Chinchillas and AZ chins. Both companies gave GREAT service. I received both packages today and i ordered Monday Afternoon. The quality of products that they sold are Wonderful! Thanks Guys! My Pinot is very happy and spoiled.

Amy
pinot.jpg

Welcome to Chins-n-Hediges!!! I've learned so much here, hope you do too!

Welcome!! :wave3:

the vendors on this forum are awesome! i've ordered from a couple of people here and was very happy with what i got :))

the breeder that Jonesy came from recommended this site, since i was so worried about doing everything right for her. everyone on here is so helpful to us fretful new chinchilla-parents. you and Pinot will be so much more well-equipped with all the wisdom and experience that the people here have to offer...and you'll probably sleep a little better, too! i certainly have, after dashing to my laptop over a bark or an ignored bath.
:)

Where did you get the house thing I see in the background of that adorable pic!

Hi Timandben,

My husband is real big into wood working. He built Pinot his house and all of his ledges.

When he has extra time i am going to have him build some to offer to everyone here.

Thanks Amy

I get Sebaschin's wood from Rhonda and Mazuri from Susan. He tears through Rhonda's wood like there is no tomorrow and 10# of Mazuri doesn't last long either. Both have shipped very quickly. Even across the country, it's still cheaper to pay the shipping than going to the local PetSmart.

Hi Timandben,

My husband is real big into wood working. He built Pinot his house and all of his ledges.

When he has extra time i am going to have him build some to offer to everyone here.

Thanks Amy
Awesome! it looks really cool

Back