Got this Bizarre Email.....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtpie61282

Thinking it was regarding chinchilla adoption, because the subject was simply "Adoption"....I opened this email and have to say is one of the strangest that I have received thus far.....

"My name is Howard Duncan and I know a single birth mother, her pregnancy was unplanned and now she have a baby girl, she is just 3 days old. She feel her baby would be best with a loving, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race. During her pregnancy she had used no drugs, cigarette or alcohol. She is still in the hospital because she has a lung disease. If any one is interested please kindly contact me by email [email protected] her name is Sarah and I am her Attorney."

Im sure its junk mail, but seriously? Who just offers up a child by email through their "attorney"?? lol. It has to be a joke right?

I don't know...joke or not, I think I would report that in case some baby could really be in jeopardy of being passed on from one person to another. That couldn't be an attorney sending out the emails because I don't know how that could be legal.

That is one email I would never expect to get!

Isnt that odd!!?? I thought the same thing about sending money to Nicaragua, or where ever, lol. I've received those emails too before but this one is by far the most odd.

Who do I report this too?

Isnt that odd!!?? I thought the same thing about sending money to Nicaragua, or where ever, lol. I've received those emails too before but this one is by far the most odd.

Who do I report this too?

Do you still have the email in your box? Check the headers to see the actual ISP of origin. I'd start there, just to see if they can track the sender. If nothing else, it would launch a red flag. Sadly there is probably not much else you can do with out the actual city and state (or country) of origin.

Back