Good morning :-).

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night was rough, seriously. Normally I sleep in my room with my babies, because i'm very protective of them and last night I took there fleece out and boy were they upset (It was laundry day) :pillowfight:

So now I'm sitting here, waiting for my Chin Spin and supplies from Forchinate Chins, wondering what I'll do today too keep myself going and awake!
I feel like ordering stuff, PM me with what you have as I just got my paypal set up :).

Here are some pics of my babehs;

Attachments

• LOLOL 025.jpg
    LOLOL 025.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 44
  • LOLOL 008.jpg
    LOLOL 008.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 41
  • LOLOL 009.jpg
    LOLOL 009.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 45
Ahahaha, I sleep with all my chins, too.
I recently purchased fleece hammocks and am waiting and waiting.
Your babehs are so cute. Nice to see chiin pics in mornings.

Just sent you a PM Shawn...hadn't seen this post yet Lol... Ordering will sure be easier with a paypal account, you won't be sorry you did that, even though they sure make you jump through a lot of hoops to get it running, don't they. Congrats!...Barbi

More pics.

One of them looks like a ghost chin XD.
One is of them begging lol.

Attachments

• LOLOL 028.jpg
    LOLOL 028.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 37
  • LOLOL 003.jpg
    LOLOL 003.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 34
  • LOLOL 001.jpg
    LOLOL 001.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Chinchillas and Michigan 022.jpg
    Chinchillas and Michigan 022.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
Awwwww
They are so cute together (pic4)
Also, I love the ghost pic (pic1)!!!!! It's so artistic! I may use it for my Desktop background!

You have very cute chins Shawn and that "ghost" chin pic is very cool :))!
Just wanted to give you a little advice that you need to get rid of the cord(s) whenever your chins are out. It takes just a second for them to chew on it and electrocute themselves.

If you're looking for something to do Shawn, I think you should come here and clean cages for me. There are only about 170 or so that need done, and I'll send you home with a chin in payment.

I offer that to people all the time. I just don't understand why they don't take me up on it. In fact, I offered it to Nikki (Dragonflye) last night, and told her I'd send her home with 12 chins, and she didn't bite either.

<sigh>

Cute pics....love the ghost chin and the lil begging chins!

If you're looking for something to do Shawn, I think you should come here and clean cages for me. There are only about 170 or so that need done, and I'll send you home with a chin in payment.

I offer that to people all the time. I just don't understand why they don't take me up on it. In fact, I offered it to Nikki (Dragonflye) last night, and told her I'd send her home with 12 chins, and she didn't bite either.

<sigh>

Aww, Peggy! I will come help you clean cages. I just need to save up for plane ticket to SD! Kind of a far drive from PA! I would love to be paid in chins!

Last edited:

<sigh>

I'd love to help :D
Shame you aren't living nearby :p

3chinsowner- I know, that was the shop vac cord, I cleaned there cages every 3 days or so :). But will do, thanks for watching out.

Thank you, he moved so fast when I took the picture he ended up being a ghost in the pic lol!

And tunes, I clean my cages very well, and If you ever need someone I sure will! Too bad YOU dont live closer, I enjoy cleaning. Would you happen to have any Mosaics or Black velvets for me? :neener:

Thanks everybody, I'm glad you like them.
Keep the comments / pictures going.

Would you happen to have any Mosaics

I think I can come up with 20 or 30.

It's not that far from Texas, really. Just 10 or 12 hours. :)

I'm in SD. So if you happen to be travelling to Canada...............:)

Shawn your gang of two is TOO cute LOL! I love the ghost chin pic. Then of course the pic of the ew stinky footwear!

Back