Good idea to mix Blue seal hutch pellet food with chins normal food?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laluvschins

Just wondering your guys opinion on mixing this food with chins ordinary food? Since this is an archived extruded pellet and be good for their teeth. Just for a precaution to keep healthy teeth and less chance for malo to ever occur. Thanks for your opinions.

I've had good luck with feeding the Blue Seal alone.I will occassionally mix in a little Oxbow if my picky boys slow down on their pellets just to peak a little interest.I have been rotating it every few months with Nutrena Naturewise(sometimes can't get fresh Blue Seal) and have had consistent weights/gain.

I mix blue seal and purina show pellets currently. I added the blue seal around 6 months ago to my girls diet. I saw immediate weight gain on all of my girls when I added it though they are still young. At the time two were just over a year and one was just over 6 months. I did notice that their fur looked nicer after a few months of using the blue seal in combination with the purina.

Papaya is good for the digestive tract. In the feed, papaya is okay. Given as a treat, fresh or dried, it is not.

You do want to avoid any corn in the feed also, you may want to look at that also.

Back