Gizmo the space invader!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillygizmo

My kids have 4 feety's
Okay so this is a funny little story. I have my new baby Gizmo and my older girl Tilly. They get along quite well and have been living together for three months. Gizmo is in her toddler stage and sometimes it seems like she just wants to nag Tilly for no reason. She does this thing where whenever Tilly has chosen a comfortable spot, Gizmo comes along and squeezes herself into the same spot making Tilly move out of the way. This is why I call her the space invader. Well the other day, Tilly was on the lower right corner shelf. Right above and across is a left corner shelf. Gizmo jumped up into Tilly's space causing Tilly to jump up to the left corner shelf. The next thing I knew, Tilly was hanging off the shelf hovering above the lower one, swatting at Gizmo with both front feet! It was so funny and such a clever non-harming annoying way to get her to move. Gizmo looked around as if she had no idea what just happened and took off while Tilly re claimed her spot. It was great :) They are cute!

Back