Gerard's new b-day Guitar + snow day pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
I am now just posting pics of my Gerard who turned 1 on 1/22. We got him a blue wood guitar and he just loved it and destroyed it, he's such a good boy! Instead of birthday cake, he got a hay cookie that his mom made.

5145ad4e.jpg

cd654950.jpg

0b42d049.jpg

Below are random pics of my other 6 boys who needed some attention from their mom who has been MIA as far as play dates are concerned.

Below is Ivory...

a0468e01.jpg

7b620e84.jpg

My Pepper was missing his scritches big time! I swear his head almost rotated all the way around.

22ee130d.jpg

e8cfdcb4.jpg

70d78f74.jpg

Here's my lovable bad boy Eb...

78c2d230.jpg

My 3 boys/prisoners that all share an FN together.

Sky...

7bcb36fa.jpg

Coco...

8887d2d4.jpg

And my baby Twilight.. The first pic is when he first got here back in Oct. but I never posted it.

73b7cd27.jpg

If all chins could be so spoiled...

Happy B-day Gerard! You are one handsome rock star dude! I love them all Sandi! :)

I think MCR would have done much better with THIS gerard.. :)

Adorable.

For some reason we never seem to chat here or on FB, but I always enjoy your posts, pics and sense of humor! Where did you get that guitar?

gahhhh i love them all!!!

and i see that gerard's apple is never too far away lol. your group looks awesome! so silly!

Ahaha!! Prisoner Sky picture is adorable!! Oh, and Ivory does not seem happy his Mom has been MIA!! hehe.

Happy (belated) birthday Gerard!!

Did you glue on those colored wood pieces on his house or buy it like that? I like it, I think you just gave me a good idea to make a second house for Chloe!

Last edited:
Gerard likes to rock it, just like his namesake. :) Dude's a babe of a chin.

I am, of course, not biased in the least toward certain members of your chin family. ;)

What a stud. Happy Birthday Gerard! Sandi I just love all your boys.

Thanks a bunch everyone! I'm slowly getting back to normal and trying to dedicate more time to each one. It was really funny watching Gerard destroy that guitar like a true rock star that he is. ;)

For some reason we never seem to chat here or on FB, but I always enjoy your posts, pics and sense of humor! Where did you get that guitar?

Aw, thanks Theresa! The little wood guitar came with a couple of other wood chew instruments in a package that I got at petsmart I believe.

Back