For those of you with websites

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
A while back I had learned about a tool that I put on my website that is absolutely invaluable to me. Some of you may know about it, but I didn't so I figured I'd share incase some of you didn't know about it.
It's called Google Analytics
http://www.google.com/analytics/

It's a tool where you put a code into your html of your website and then it tracks things like how many visitors you have on your site per day, how long they're on your site, how many pages they've viewed, what country they're from, what browser they're using, how they found you (direct, search engine, blog etc.) and it also shows what keywords people typed in to find your site. It does more, but this is what I mainly look at.

I think it's absolutely amazing. I'm addicted to it haha, I check it every day.

So I thought I'd share in case you have a blog, breeder's site or even another supply site. It's such a great thing to look at.

:)

My website host offers something like this and I love it!

Analytics is awesome. Use it for myself and all of my clients. Ties very neatly into adwords, both Google and Yahoo.

It does a lot more than just report, it will also swap out test pages for you, create funnels, track certain paths through your site. Very powerful.

Every time I think I've got it down, they come out with a nifty new tool, they are really on top of things! :D

Back