For Annie O. and Handbag

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Here is a picture of my little torn up boy. His name for now is Yuban, but that can always be changed. He wasn't sure what to think of me snapping pictures of him, he thought that was all over after he took CC at last April's show.

Attachments

• Yuban.jpg
    Yuban.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 100
Long distance friend. ;) Annie liked my bv girls at the show this last weekend so I wanted to show her a picture of Yuban and his cute chewed up ears. His first woman did not appreciate him. :(

ETA: I suggested Earmuff or even Scarf. :neener: He could even be a Hat! Headgear?

Bahahahahaha! I love his ears. I forgot how cute he is. You are an evil chinnie temptress!

Maybe Earband? What do you call those headbands that you wear in the winter that covers your ears but are not earmuffs? He's definitely a cutie.

I'm glad you got him from his former bad chin mommy. I was thinking "Little black dress" lol

I've been Yuban's only owner since he was born and bred here. His first woman was the first female chin I put him with...it was never noticeable that she was picking on him because she'd take small nips out of his ears. Once I realized she wasn't being nice I separated them but she'd done her damage to his little ears already.

You guys just want me to get another chin so I can name him something weird :)

Tab he IS adorable and looks like he might give HB a run for his money. I promise to really think about it and as I told you, it won't be until August anyway.

He really is very sweet looking!!! thanks for posting him.

Waffle Iron.

Just saying...his ears kind of look like they were put in one. hehe, no offense.

Last edited:
Yuban is adorable!!! I also love his ears as our Jackie has similar scars from a cage mate. I think the scars give them both character.

Back