FN still sold at Petsmart in Canada?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moderatr
I bought the Ferret Nation cage my boys are in at Petsmart a couple years ago, but now they are only selling the Critter Nations at that store and the Canada Petsmart website only has the CN listed now. So I was wondering if anyone knows if Petsmart in Canada stopped selling the FN? I'm heading down to Edmonton in a few weeks so I'll be checking stores down there then, just wanted to know if my search is in vain or not.

I haven't seen any at Petsmart lately, but you should know it's usually a better deal to order online. I got mine at ferret.com for about $170 before shipping and tax, compared to $300something at the pet stores around here(Halifax). Shipping is going to kill you but if you get the cage on sale then usually you can save a bit compared to the pet stores. :)

Amazon.ca now sells ferret nations cages!!!! I think you can special order a FN through petsmart, but it's cheaper to go through amazon or another online store. On amazon right now a double FN is $238.70 and is eligible for free shipping :D

I haven't seen any at Petsmart lately, but you should know it's usually a better deal to order online. I got mine at ferret.com for about $170 before shipping and tax, compared to $300something at the pet stores around here(Halifax). Shipping is going to kill you but if you get the cage on sale then usually you can save a bit compared to the pet stores. :)
I bought my FN for $250 at Petsmart before, and the shipping from ferret.com would still put the price around $300 when I looked into it when they were having their sale at ferret.com, shipping to a po box (I live half and hour outside of town in the country so no street address to deliver to) was over $100. The sale is no longer going on so currently from that site it would cost a little over $330 total.

Amazon.ca now sells ferret nations cages!!!! I think you can special order a FN through petsmart, but it's cheaper to go through amazon or another online store. On amazon right now a double FN is $238.70 and is eligible for free shipping :D
It's actually the double CN cages that amazon.ca sells and are on sale, they also have the single 141 FN on sale (not sure if it's really the 141 or not, those are the old model :hmm:), but I want a double FN. I'm planning to get two new little chins next spring (or whenever they are ready when the breeder has what I want ready to go if after spring time) and I love the idea that I have two cages in one if need be. I might go the online route if I need to, I'll check prices and with my husband, I might just buy 2 singles and put them together.

Great now I don't know if I should wait and hope for the Edmonton Petsmart to have them or just take the plunge and buy it on Amazon, lol. Thank you for giving me the heads up on that though. :thumbsup:

Back