"Fluffy"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBug

*previous owner took*
fluffy.jpg

this is her favorite way of sitting in the tube
DSC02405.jpg

bars got in the way :/
DSC02406.jpg

she's so cute :)
DSC02409.jpg

fell asleep watching Phineas and Ferb
DSC02413.jpg

sorry about the last picture being so big. i tried getting it smaller but for some odd reason it just didn't work out that way when i put it on here.

Wahooooo!!!!!!!!! Congrats! She is adorable! Love her color in that first pic, she is silver!!!

thank you everyone.
she's starting to wanna run around. she's been sticking her nose through the cage.
but i'm leaving her alone for right now.
she keeps moving her terra cotta pot that has her hay in it.
she touched her Mazuri but not sure if she ate any and still hasn't touched her water yet.
but she is chowing down sticks and hay.

Yay! I know you've been looking forward to having a chin for a while now, looks like she is settling in nicely! Hopefully she'll get used to the Mazuri soon. The first two days I wasn't sure if my guy was drinking but then I changed his water bottle and he went to town on it. Did you ever find a way to keep it secured to the cage?

i was thinking about changing the water in it. like just dumping out the water thats in it and putting new water in it to see if she'll drink outta it then. and yes we have it on the outside of the cage, with the nozzle sitting on the bar and the spring wrapped around it.

if she doesn't eat the Mazuri we're gonna try a rabbit pellet, since her first owner had her on that.

she's slowly getting use to the house, she's been in it a couple times
DSC02421.jpg

this is what happens when i try getting a picture of her when she's itching her face.. lol
DSC02423.jpg

she's so cute, i can't get over it
DSC02424.jpg

checking out her hammock (still unused)
DSC02425.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

oh those cute little toes :)
DSC02427.jpg

DSC02428.jpg

an update on her: she still hasn't eaten any food that i've noticed. she did take a couple of the pellets out and hasn't touched the food again. So we may be getting her some rabbit pellets (since her first owner used them). still hasn't touched her water if it's not touched by tomorrow i'm gonna empty it and then put water in it again. she's eating her hay though.

she let my husband give her scritches this morning, she loves them. and she has her own stash going on in her tube. she has some hay, a stick, and two lava bites. lol. she loves lava bites, but dislike the mess they leave in her tube so she pushes the mess out, it's rather cute. but thats about it for now :)

i can't wait to start seeing her personality.
She's only 7 months old.
She was born in April, so i told my husband her and i will just share the same birthday. lol

This is one time where smooshing the pulp out of a raisin then smearing the tip of the water bottle may help.She'll love the smell and taste of yummy raisin goo and then when she licks it she'll figure out "oh so that's how I get water!".Works almost every time around here when I've switched bottle types!;)

This is one time where smooshing the pulp out of a raisin then smearing the tip of the water bottle may help.She'll love the smell and taste of yummy raisin goo and then when she licks it she'll figure out "oh so that's how I get water!".Works almost every time around here when I've switched bottle types!;)

thanks i'll definitely try that.

Back