Fleece house...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evelyn

I have been thinking of replace all plastics in Gizmo's cage out. Even though he hasn't been chewing on any of them yet. But I just read the post about how bad it is if chin digest the plastic and it freaked me out. I'm looking for the new hiding house for him. I don't like those that made from wood too much (just personal feeling). I'm looking to buy one of the hiding house from http://www.thefuzzdepot.com/ChinStore.html. Is it bad for chin by anyhow? What if he chew those? I don't even know if they can lol

Some chins are fleece monsters and will chew on it, but I've never had a problem with it! I prefer the fleece houses to the plastic houses, but I also make my own so it's cheaper. If you do notice your chins chewing on the fleece houses, you will have to remove them, but as I said, I've never had a problem with my seven girls. I sell hanging corner houses if you're interested. They're $20 and that includes shipping.

Back