Flea dusting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a cutey but if looks could kill, Jer, you're be 6ft under & decomposed :hilarious:

Can I ask hold old Flea is? Does he have cataracts? It could be the angle of the light but he does seem to have opacity in his eyes (particularly the right).

Last edited:
Flea is going on 2 now, and I have never noticed any cataracts. I think it is just the angle of the light (crappy cell phone flash being used as a frontlight). I looked at his eye under light and I don't see any lesions.

Flea is going on 2 now, and I have never noticed any cataracts. I think it is just the angle of the light (crappy cell phone flash being used as a frontlight). I looked at his eye under light and I don't see any lesions.
LOL did he give you more stink eye as you were looking? ;)

Sometimes the back of the eye can look white & it's just light from the flash & sometimes it's a cataract - sorry if I worried you.

I have to say, I do love Flea's expression when you asked him if he'd finished with his bath. :hilarious:

LOL did he give you more stink eye as you were looking? ;)
When I checked his eyes, I was wearing my glasses and he was too busy trying to snatch them and run to worry about me and my little light.

I have to say, I do love Flea's expression when you asked him if he'd finished with his bath. :hilarious:

I always let him stay in a few more minutes after I ask him if he is done (about 3 more minutes after the end of this video), so I don't know why I get the evil eye when I ask him...

When I checked his eyes, I was wearing my glasses and he was too busy trying to snatch them and run to worry about me and my little light.
LOL I do love chins with character.

I always let him stay in a few more minutes after I ask him if he is done (about 3 more minutes after the end of this video), so I don't know why I get the evil eye when I ask him...
You're interrupting his bath ........ maybe he is wondering if you're wanting it for yourself. :laughitup:

Aww I love Flea!!!! What a cutie! I think he's giving you the stink eye because he wants a bigger bath tub ;-)

Hahaha! Flea has some spunk. I think you need a bigger fish bowl. Things look a little tight in there.

His candy bowl is big enough. He just does not utilize his space. I put the dust bowl in there with the lid on and watched him for 5 minutes until he figured out how to remove it. I have been playing mind games with him in my spare time... Giving him toys within toys, etc.

Those are the only types of dust containers that I use too and with a few boys I just lay them flat, sometimes the candy bowl spins as they dust :D! And yes there's plenty of room. Scritchy faces get me every time... I totally dig that Elvis tune.

Back