Final pics of my side tattoo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxchincerelyxo

PM for pet portraits <3
l_ca79426e199b47599f0d4dff195906-2.jpg

up close

l_5973b31b28ae4c72a641a19a70cb370c.jpg

I have to go back to get the skull touched up, this was the second sitting for the color. A total of 8 hours!

Hope you all like!

That is some bootiful artwork!!! With that redness around it, I'll bet it's still tender!
Don't think I'd be able to sit 8 hrs, even 4 at a time! Really nice colors, too!!

You poor thing. I'm also tattooed, and I can't imagine doing an 8 hour sitting on my side. I've heard how bad those hurt in comparison to other areas.

That being said, it's purdy!

WOW!!!! That is ALOT of drawing! The roses are pretty--looks like a painting! Now do you gotta do the other side?!!!hehehe

I like it too...especially the flowers... I just hope that if you ever become pregnant that it doesn't stretch out and look crazy... my lizard doesn't look so pretty now (at least to me, most people can't tell from a distance)

Wow 8 hours?! There's no way I'd be able to sit through that. The 1 hour for my small paw print on my foot was wayyy long enough for me!

Very pretty! How did you pick the pattern and colors?

I drew the design myself, but originally the colors were different (the roses are Black Bacarra Roses). Yesterday for the second sitting my artist and I sat down and went through all the different colors and just kinda settled on the ones I have now!

Back