Facebook Game: Gardens of Time

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3CsMommy

My babies Rock!
Western NY aka: Our Zoo. (We only lack a bird.)
It's a hidden objects + world building game; you open levels by decorating a Victorian-esque garden with replicas of ancient and modern wonders, plants, etc., and then travel through time to remove out of place objects like bowling pins and bug spray from pictures of historic scenes. It requires neighbors for expansion, gifts, bonuses, etc. just like Farmville and ZooWorld.

I'm addicted. :dance3:

Anybody else play/need neighbors?

I play it! I use it to relax before bedtime and have gotten very addicted to it as well. I can always use more neighbors too! Im Stephanie Rodgers, or bostongirl75 on FB. :)

I am playing and need another neighbor to expand! My name is Kate Grenert. If you send me a friend request, can you remind me who you are on here? Tried to look you up Becky, but it won't let me send you a request.

Gotcha Kate, but no luck finding you Stephanie. :( There seem to be quite a few of you...

You weren't just a whistling a Dixie..there were a lot! This is what I did..I typed in http://facebook.com/bostongirl75 and what came up was my profile. If you do the same and a picture of me standing next to a girl in a wedding dress with a veil on her head shows up, you got the right profile. Add me as a friend and Ill add you! :)

The same goes for anyone else having trouble finding me on FB and wants to be neighbors on G of T! :)

I'm not playing, but I had a friend who needed neighbors...and suckered me in. So, feel free to send me a neighbor request if you need to expand but keep in mind I don't play - so you don't need to send me anything and I won't be sending you anything. ;)

Back