Empty cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AAxJosh

So I moved my little girl into her ferret nation today I noticed how empty it was. So I was wondering what toys I should buy? Along with houses supplies and so on. Anything I can put in there that can make her feel more at home and make her time staying in there better. Thanks

So I moved my little girl into her ferret nation today I noticed how empty it was. So I was wondering what toys I should buy? Along with houses supplies and so on. Anything I can put in there that can make her feel more at home and make her time staying in there better. Thanks

if you don't have a fleece tube yet, I HIGHLY recommend one, all my girls love tubes! You can also get some pretty neat bridges for the cage, I really like my squiggle bridge from Alli - http://www.camphorchins.com/store_cage.html

my kiddos especially love the dens & tunnels from fuzzies kingdom. i also have the squiggle bridges & they're popular with the furballs. everybody's listed great ideas. happy shopping!

I have a hay house from oxbow that my boy loves to be in there more than anything. He has chew toys and another fleece house from the fuzz depot (it is kind of expensive but there are cute so its kinda is for me too!)

Back