Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmonyyy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna

I love my FurBlobs.
... well.. so far. now they're back in their respective units. But I did let them play in one of the cages together while I watched! And took some photos. I figure I'll let them do that for a little while every day

roomies1.jpg

roomies2.jpg

roomies3.jpg

roomies4.jpg

Thats very nice that the introductions are coming along and I must say what nice pics of them together !!! I love the first pic they are just hanging out neat!!!

P4170214.jpg

now come on this isn't a hot tub.

P4170217.jpg

and a mosaic showed up!

P4170211.jpg

that's okay. i'll take my turn later.

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha That is toooooooooooo cute hot tubbing chinnys!!!!

I don't think Waldo's problem is that Hebe is in the bath...I think Waldo's booty is just too big. So glad they are getting along! Look at those adorable, happy, spoiled baby boys! :hearts:

Adorable, I hope they keep getting along! I have to admit, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was Sandi's Ebony and Ivory ;-)

I love those pictures!! My favorite is the last one in the first post. It just makes me giggle, like it should have a caption like "It's 10:00...do you know what your chinchilla's doing?!?!" or something. They look so mischievous. I like the mosaic picture too, though, haha!

Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day!!

Haha thanks. I threw them into the cage this morning while I was getting ready to go and they again, just jumped in the bath and sniffed each other. It seems like its going really well. When would I entertain the idea of leaving them in there unsupervised?

wow beautiful chins... wannna snuggle them :kiss:

I love their names, their cage (black & white rocks!!)... awesome...

Funny I have a cat named Furby (short for Furball...lol.. shes a long haired torty... )

Those are 2 gorgeous chins!!! Hope they become best friends!

Oh my goodness! LOL!! I think you need a bigger bathhouse now, ha ha ha!!

Give it a couple of weeks at this stage before you try full on housing them together. Better to go really slowly than to have a setback.

Back