Ebay wood

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't buy wood from ebay had a terrible experience. But chinnychews also sells on facebook that is where I get my wood from her. I didn't know she sold on ebay. Her prices are reasonable, plus my chins love the wood. I just got a box of scraps yesterday from her.

She has really nice wood, my chins really dig it.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I do my best to provide high quality wood at an affordable price. I am very picky about what kinds of branches I harvest and of course only use unsprayed ones. I spend a lot of time making sure that they are clean before cutting them. I dehydrate them for many hours to ensure that there is no moisture left. I even did an experiment last year where I stored an entire batch of wood in a sealed Rubbermaid container for several very rainy fall and winter months and there was ZERO sign of any mold, mildew or rot, that is how dry my wood is.

Oh and I should add that I stand behind my product. If there is a problem and it originated before being shipped I will do all that I can to remedy it.

Back