Does anybody else have an evil chinchilla?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see, I have one, and her name is Cookie. Cookie MONSTER to be exact.

When I first got puff I decided to get him a mate as he always looked sad, but after a failed pregnancy I seperated the chins and put her on the bottom part of the cage..

How does she repay me for the fresh hay, fresh mazuri pellets, chew toys, ledges, filtered water, dust bathes and her nights on the wheel...

Well let me TELL YOU.. She BITES MY FINGERS, stares at me all THE time(and her eyes are kind of.. buggy?), pushes my hand away and then sprays me if dont move... :hair:

But do you want to know somethin', she does it out of love.. and what can I say.. She's perfect in her OWN special way... :wink2:

Anyone else have an EVIL chin?

not so much outright evil... but you can tell he is plotting my demise...
IMG00020.jpg

or getting ready to fire lasers from his eyes... one or the other...

hahaaa. cute! I love the pic!!! Mine is I guess, my first chin, Stavros. He is a super alpha male and chases and bites everybody that would go close to him. He is missing a few fingers for fighting so much in the past.... He is caged alone and plays alone. No interactions with other chins.... Evil=Sad...

Last edited:
Ziggy was a terror during puberty (which we still are slightly suffering through). Nipping and running away, biting when being held, stomping around the cage all night and scraping the bars with his teeth. Even got a lot of whining out of him... I think he just wanted more attention than we were giving at the time, cause once we started giving him more playtime and carrying around the house in a chin bag, it has helped immensely. Thank goodness.

My Samantha is really witchy when it comes to being picked up. It's amazing how much pee can be in one little chin. I should have gotten the hint when I weighed her when I first brought her home - her weight was 666.

My little girl is evil as well. She's intent on world domination.
The_Evil_Eye_by_Sendri.png

My little girl is evil as well. She's intent on world domination.

looks to me like the answer to the machinations of the feline worlds plans of global domination.

i for one welcome our new fuzzy overlord...

yes, as a matter of fact, i DO watch too much tv...

I'm convinced that Lily is a highly concentrated ball of evil fluff sent to punish me for sins committed in a past life. This chin will beg for attention, start to really get into a good scritch, and then, out of nowhere, bite and/or spray me. She is also the most mischievous chin of our bunch, to a degree that we have "chin-proofing" and then "Lily-proofing." She particularly enjoys breaking through attempts at "Lily-proof" barriers and then popcorning away as we chase her off. Lily has also decided that our newest addition, Lady, is the only living thing she hates more than me and will stop at nothing to terrorize her and attempt to remove a few toes.

Come to think about it, my chins run loose and chewed away a half of my DC-Bar Licence in my closet. I had been wating to get a special big frames for it and forgot about it. Recently, I found that surrounding of my certificate was half gone by teeth of the evel chins. Then, I thought that it was actually cool. It looks like an old tresure map from 1800's or something. So, I just pulled it up on the wall without a frame. It looks like an antique and tasteful art object. Evel turned out to be Artistic.

Ralphy hates men and flings his poop and food at my boyfriend, sticks his nose through the bars and sits hunched in the corner of his cage barking. He also has the most amazing stink eye.

16742_1213476331110_1054830032_3058.jpg

Back