DIY Crafts

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know someone who has done the melted crayons on the canvas. it turned out really good :)
and another person i know was working on the letter made outta buttons, but she was getting stumped on how to do it, so that ones still a work in progress
the mason jars with the floating candles, my aunt did at her wedding :)

these are all on pinterest, i have alot of them pinned on there :)
but i'm waiting til i get my craft room before i start anything lol

and i could keep naming people i know that did crafts, but that'd be alot of typing. lol

Last edited:
Annie, the cinder blocks planter is next on my project to do list if I can get the boy to let me use his truck..then lift all the heavy stuff.. LOL!

I will have to check out this pintrest.. I have never heard of it. I just found this one on "Stumbleupon"

I stumble, and as one who LOVES DIY stuff (and has the ability, but not usually the time) I have TONS of the crafts saved to favorites. Totally love the book shelves :) My sister is a crafter and has done the string globe thingies

I've done the melted crayons on a canvas one - my friend showed me how to do them and we made a bunch to decorate our house at college with. Its easier if you keep the wrappers on the crayons though, and you have to use crayola. RoseArt doesn't work as well.

Back