Dear Secret Santa 2013

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deer Seekrit Sanda,

It was s'posed to be Nova's turn to write, but he dozent know how, so he told me to do it. I'm YouBe and I'm the cute one.

We like wood. Lotsa wood. That's the only thing we can all agree on: wood. We like pine wood and apple wood and ocotillo wood and grape wood and mulberry wood and pear wood and willow wood and manzanita wood and every other kinda wood we can get teeth on, even if it's painted (But Mom says we shouldn't chew that kind.)

We also like stuff that's not wood, like loofahs and coconut shells and vine balls and plastic baggies, but Mom says we shouldn't chew those. (We just do it anyway when she's not looking.)

Mom says boxes #3, 5, or 6 from Miss Ronda sound "like a good idea". I say ANYTHING from Miss Ronda sounds like a good idea! But, Mom doesn't give us lotsa treats, so stuff for eating lasts a LOOOOONG TIME. Could you maybe tell Mom to give us more treats more often? PLEASE! I'll groom your fingers and everything!

Anyway, Seekrit Sanda, that is what we want for Chinmas.

Thank you! And don't worry; we promise the cat won't get you if you come down the chimney. She's fat and slow.

Love,
You Be (the Cute One), Nova (the Cool One) and Crash (who's just a meanie!)

Dear secrit santur,

My name is er sammy and the big boy in the corner eating all the food is er sully. We have been good boys for Christmas and have only flung poop at our mom while she was sleeping and no other times, promise!! I thinkz we've been great boyz and deserv some TOYZ!! Or wud!

Santur, we are asking for some toys or uh maybe some fleece hammocks or even some apple sticks...or er anyting really. We have never tried any oter wuds or toys. We have seen some toys in da for sale section we likes. We are not picky and appreciate whatevers you leave us under our tree.

Thank yous santur

Love Sammy and Sully

Dear Secret Santas,

I'm Marika. I've been a very bad girl this year stealing treats from my mommy, Mira. I also like to chew mommy's whiskers off, so Im the prettiest girl. I also like to fling poo at my human. Night is the best time, cause she can't see me do it!

The boys R across the room. Human says we can't play :( They sure are cute though! Not as cute as me of course. I'm the bestest.

I likes fleece tube covers, and toss toys I can throw at mommy and the human. I chew everything! I don't like hammocks though. Human says its cause Im a spoiled princess.

Thank U Santaz!

Love the bestest and prettiest and smartest girl in the world,

Marika

Ps. Mommy, Terrance and Jett say hi!

Pss. Don't bring them anything, just me!

Dear Secret Santa,

Mom told me that I have to live up to my name and be a Lady, so I've been practicing my grammar and typing skills :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm not going to lie, I've been a BRAT this year and I'm not going to try to hide it. BUT I have been eating most of my hay lately, so that has to count for something, right?

I LOVE wood! Apple, pear, grapevine, and kiwi are my FAVORITES! I also like herbs from Miss Tanya (fuzzies kingdom). Even though mom runs her own store she rarely keeps any of the snugly goodies that she makes, so a Christmas tube cover would be nice (my tube is 10" long).

I have a sensitive stomach so no dyed woods, chin cookies, dipped sticks, etc... Mom is VERY VERY strict about treats.

Speaking of Mom, I'm still trying to convince her to let me eat my brothers and sister. In case that doesn't happen before Christmas I suppose I'll share any presents you send me. They also like wood, herbs, snugly fleece! I hope that gives you some ideas.

xoxoxo,

Lady

Dear Secret Santa,

We have been well behaved this year (as usual)! We will be happy with anything you decide to give us, but here are a few ideas for you. We are always in need of wood...toss toys, chew sticks, hanging things, anything we can get our little paws on and shred to splinters! We also like other stuff to tear apart like grapevine wreaths, willow toys, and loofah. Mommy doesn't let us have food treats, so please none of those. We also like fleece! Mommy is silly and loves themed fleece, but please make it boy colors! If you decide to get Mommy something, she likes chinchilla themed anything, and reptile themed anything. Thanks Secret Santa! Happy Merry Christmas!

Love always,
The Chinboys - Amadeus, Freddie, and Rocky

Deer C-Krit Santuh,
My name is Jaq! I has three other brothers that lives with me. Gus Gus is too fat and he always squishes us during snuggles so, please send all the treatsies to me, and nones for him. Jester is greedy and doesn't do sharesies with everyone else. He always takes the good stuffs first so please send his treatsies to me too. Duke is my bestest friend and we sharesies everything so he can has a gift. Our human daddies spoils us rotten. We gets confused though cuz they both names is Matt. We lives in what they call a condo made of something's call ferret nation. We has lots of pretty beach theme items and also pretty stars stuffs too. We likes all types of woods and treats and toys and fleeceies. One of the humans is allergic to Timothy so we asks that you doesn't sends any of that. We isn't picky and we loves everything's. please send us lots of nice thingies. Just nones for Gus Gus and Jester cuz they is bad boys.

Sincerely,
Jaq, Gus Gus, Jester, and Duke

P.S. this is Gus Gus and I says we is very good. Daddies tell me I is not fat I just full figured. Please send me giftsies too. Jester is not as bad as Jaq tries say he is. Please send him something's too!

The kids just told me that they'd love to have some herbs from Tanya, especially the Broad Spectrum Supplement or the Flower and Berry mix. Or perhaps some of the new herbs and flowers Ronda has, including globe flowers and pink/purple rosebuds, or calendula, and raspberry and peppermint treats. They are happy to get anything you choose for them and *most* of them have been good bunnies this year. :D Thank you SS!

Dear Secret Santa,

We have been such good chinnies this year- Promise ;) We would love to have some "healthy" herbs/flowers/treats to try and not to mention toys with lots of natural wood parts! Grapevine wreaths and toss toys are good too! We love destroying toys! :D We will be happy with anything we get! :) Thank you Secret Santa!

Love,
Chichi, Tia, and Twibbles xoxo

Dear Santa,
I am writing you from my basket where I am hiding from you and anything that goes bump. I have been a good girl I really want some rose hips Ive never tried them and daddy keeps forgetting to get them. Basil hasnt been good she escapes but she means well I hope you get us some rose hips. Also can I get a dvd copy of mouse hunt we love that movie!
Sincerely
Shadow

Dear Secret Santa,

This is my veeery first christmas, and I promise I've been good! I might not want to be held or give you kisses, but I never bite. The worse bite I will ever give you will be just enough for you to feel my teeth on your skin. If I don't want you to pet me, the first thing I will do is push your hand away before I even run away. I'm quite the polite little chinchi, I'm just not use to being handled by humans quite yet.

I don't really know what I want though. I haven't tried out too many treats yet because mommy is a new mommy and wants to make sure that she's not going to give me anything that will harm me. I know that I love raisins and chewing on any sort of wood! I think I would love a hanging pouch or hammock kinda thing. It would be nice to have it in any shade of a pastel color to match the rest of my cage, but I'm not picky :)

Thank you Santa!
Love,
Oscar

Last edited:
Back