• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dark Tan Chinnie? Northen VA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nana

Hi, everyone. My name is Nana, and I am considering to adopt a chinnie. I used to have several chinnies, and they were love of my life. But, I got very ill and would have to go through major surgeries. That time, I was living alone and didn't have anybody else to take care of my chinnies for me. So, I adopted them out to nice people.

Now, an aunt of mine came to the US and lives with me permanently. My health is considerably better. I have a BF now who loves small animals, and he is willing to help me out with my chinnie, if I were to get one.

I am just wondering if anybody in the area has a chinne for me. Any color and any gender is fine with me, but I always liked extra dark tan chinnies. I would like one with a round and cute face and big eyes. Big ears with freckles always melt my heart.

I don't drive, and I am still not able to travel very far because of my most recent surgery. So, I would like to get one nearby, so my aunt or BF can arrange to pick him/her up.

As I said, I am still not totally decided to accept this big obligation to have a chinnie. But, it is a strong possibility. I would be appreciated, if you could send me any info about chinnies for sale/adoption in Northern VA. Also, pictures would be always nice.

I looked into a rescue place in Virginia Beach, VA, but it is too far for me.
Thanks.

Nana

Back