Dandy & Haggrid!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

Well.. I don't have any pictures to share or anything.. but my girls are over half way home! Tabitha (THANK YOU!! :hug2: ) picked them up from Pam on Saturday at the meeting.. now they just have to get to me. I soooooo can't wait to meet them!

Dandy is a huge homo beige.. she's 9 years old. Haggrid is a standard girl and is 8 years old.. Both are said to be sweethearts. <3

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I lied! Here are some *rough* photos of them... Pam snapped them just to show them to me.. they weren't groomed or anything.

Here's Dandy:
dandyyy.jpg

Here's Haggrid:
haggriddd.jpg

Last edited:
Severe stink eye because she wants belly rubs and ear scritches instead of getting her picture taken.

IMG_1436.jpg

"I'm not fat!! NOM NOM NOM!"

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Very pretty girls. Dandy doesn't even look like the same chin in that first pic; so much fluffier now.

The picture make Haggrid look larger than she is...she's only about half the size of Dandy. I'll try and get weights later.

Haggrid looks like she has her pose down in that second picture!! They are so cute!!

As per request, I have more photos. Four of each of the girls. Dandy is a lazy fat lump and weighs in at 886g.

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

And then Haggrid didn't want to sit still. So I literally made her sit and she pouted...

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

"I hate you soo much right now..."
IMG_1524.jpg

They are gorgeous girls! I feel like Dandy needs a little jewel to go in her ear tag for some extra bling

Back