Daenerys Darkens!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

Daenerys will be joining our family in about two weeks now, and I just got a new photo of her! She has REALLY darkened in the last month and a half! Here she is in the middle of June:

babygirl.jpg

And now...

daenerys-2.jpg

I will be so interested to see how she turns out as she gets older. She's still a baby...just over four months old! I'm sure I will be back after she's all settled in with tons of photos. I've decided not to try and intro her to the trio...she will have her own space :) After her, I think our furry family is COMPLETE!

ETA: Christine made me the BEST bed for Daenerys...it's truly a work of art! I almost don't want to use it but I guess she will just be a spoiled princess ;)

wowwood.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! I was wondering who Andrea was... The trio no more! Your new edition is very cute, how do you pronounce her name by the way?

Day-ner-us...she is a character from the Game of Thrones series ;) Thought I'd change my username considering I'll have more than the trio now!

Thanks guys! I've always wanted an extra dark tan but they are hard to come by so I really lucked out with this little girl. The trio is as spoiled as ever as well! Funny that of my four chins, none are without an ebony gene. Guess if I ever do get another it will have to be another eb mutation, lol! My husband thinks I'm nuts and maybe I am but I always tell him it could be crazier at our house...at least the whole basement isn't full of critters...yet ;)

Thanks guys! I am almost done stocking up on goodies for her...I am kinda concerned about her being by herself but I know plenty of people with single chins and she will get plenty of attention :). Wish I could have gotten her twin sister too but hubby was pretty firm on just one more...for now... ;)

I keep getting a package each day with something I ordered for her...pretty exciting! The stockpile of stuff in our basement is pretty crazy but my pets are like my (spoiled) children. My husband just keeps rolling his eyes when I say this is the last one... :-D

The stockpile of stuff in our basement is pretty crazy

LOL! My chinchilla stockpile keeps increasing so I know what that's like. When I first got my chinchilla I thought I had everything I needed based on the description of supplies I was given, but I got a lot more things because I wanted her to be happier.

DoGooder

Back