Custom Chinchilla Necklace?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huffnpoof

Does anyone have any recommendations purchasing a custom chinchilla necklace? My friend's chin passed away this year and I wanted to get her a necklace with a design/picture of the exact animal. I'd really appreciate any leads.

I know a couple of online firms do silver necklaces with fingerprints/footprints on for babies/family members etc - they may be happy to etch a chin on a silver necklace or even a chin pawprint if there was a picture available of the chin's little feet. If not, my friend got a locket to put a picture of her pet in when it passed - this would be a good idea too. I'm sorry for your friends loss.

Here's a photo of an ankle bracelet I had made a few months back by Cutters Critters Chinchilla Rescue on Facebook. She does AWESOME work, is EXTREMELY affordable and great customer service. The photo on the pendant is a little over an inch big, it's a photo of my boy Mr.Cuddles one of my favorite chins. I enlarged the picture of the pendant so you can see the detail. It's a beautiful piece. Not sure the link will work, but that's their FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cutters-Critters-Chinchilla-Rescue/249060588478301

Attachments

• 1374965_10151902612992230_1845417210_n.jpg
    1374965_10151902612992230_1845417210_n.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 24
Vyxxin that is beautiful!!!!
Huffnpoof ~ I would recommend looking into www.deblittle.com . She is a photographer (mostly wild horses) but she makes custom photograph jewelry with her photo's and has recently starting where you can send her a picture of your animal (any animal) and she will make a pin or pendant with the image.
I have one that I purchased from her display at a show. Its beautiful and her prices are very reasonable.
You can choose a pendant shape from her site and email her to inquire and send your picture to her at deb.little@sbcglobalnet .

I had one made by parrotjewelry.com - it's a little expensive, but completely worth it

blackveilchinchillanecklace2.jpg

Back