Custom chin art

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CerLynn

I got these pieces done of our boys last winter, and realized I never posted here! They were done by Irina Garmashova; many of you may already be aware of her work on ebay.

They are even more beautiful and detailed in person - the originals are roughly 8"x11", and I think she is still selling the small ACEO prints in her ebay store. I really couldn't have asked for more!

Kenai
(disregard the awful cage in this photo - it's his "hotel room" for our visits to my parents :)))
mnA7J.jpg
9msi5.jpg

Kokomo
tIGMV.jpg
pFL1W.jpg

Last edited:
She did beautiful work. I like how she included the tail on the second picture :)

Irina's work is absolutely stunning, pictures don't do it justice. I have a number of her ACEO prints, both chins and rats.

She did beautiful work. I like how she included the tail on the second picture :)

I actually asked her to for that one, and she did a great job filling it in!

Irina's work is absolutely stunning, pictures don't do it justice. I have a number of her ACEO prints, both chins and rats.

I couldn't agree more, I have all of her other chin ACEOs as well :))

I would try contacting her through ebay or at the email address on her page here. It's a different email address than the one I have for her, but perhaps it's changed since last year.

Back