Cuddle Buddy!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Hello :)

I don't suppose anyone knows of any website in the UK where I can buy a cuddle buddy from for my chinchilla? Or if you yourself knows anyone who makes and sells them?

Thank you for your time :)

Thanks :) I found this before, I think they do ship to the UK as they have a price for shipping "everywhere else" and has an option to show in GBP :)

Do you own a chinchilla buddy? Is it worth me getting one even though I have a pair of chinchillas already living together? :)

I ordered one anyway, if they don't like it I'll use it myself! Chinnie-Buddies are adorable awh <3

I don't have one. I have 2 pairs of chins so they keep each other company. I have heard GREAT things about them though!

My chins keep each other happy too I just figured it'll be another toy to add to their collection :D

I made a pillow for mine and he absolutely loves it. He'll carry it around, throw it, tackle it, sleep with it, etc... It's adorable! I'm getting another chin this weekend and I'm hoping they will get along. :D
I also wanted to make my own buddy but my sewing skills are almost pathetic so.. Lol.

Back