CSCLS-lite is now disc-shaped??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smhufflepuff

super-duper hedgiepig
Stupid company changing the shape of the kibble. sigh

I suppose if it had to happen, it's best that they changed it after Miss Satin passed. I wonder if she would have done with it like what she did with the Innova.
Step 1: nibble on some; leave most in dish
Step 2: leave it all in dish
Step 3: leave in dish; poop on it
Step 4: discover Mommy no longer bothers putting any Innova in dish

Good thing Mr. Tex hasn't been a picky eater!

It seems like many foods are moving to round or pellet shaped. Felidae's email stated they were moving that direction because some testing showed that cat's prefer that shape. I have to wonder if other companies reasoning is the same. Or if they are all just playing follow the leader.

Testing has shown this is the shape cats love the most. Also, this new round shape results in less kibble breakage, which means fewer crumbs and less "kibble dust" at the bottom of the bag.

The last time I purchased it (back in July), Solid Gold Katz-n-Floken was still x-shaped. It has been a food that has been well received by many.

Perfect I had planned on adding solid gold to izzys mix for a while.I thoughtt It was x shaped but I had used it last about 6 years ago, so it's been awhile. I guess if izzy starts leaving behind the cs due to shape at least she will have another x shaped kibble to take its place already intergrated into her mix! :)

Back