Crazy Koda!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Koda is the 4th Playchin to have his thread!

This is my politician pose.
IMG_4107.jpg

You don't have to tell me I'm cute. I know.
IMG_4108.jpg

I'm really dark!
IMG_4109.jpg

Look at my pretty belly! I'll turn my face away so there isn't TOO much cuteness in the picture.
IMG_4114.jpg

Hey, how bout you let me down from here so I can run like a mad man?
IMG_4117.jpg

Mom is my favorite jungle gym toy...
IMG_4118.jpg

Hey, look at me! You won't notice those poops behind me!
IMG_4121.jpg

Thinking really hard about something....like how much trouble I could get in for bouncing off of mom's face. (which happened soon after this picture.)
IMG_4122.jpg

He's a pretty boy! He reminds me of my birdie bopper! Yes, I know her name is weird. Don't ask! But he's really cute! He's pretty photogetic, huh? He actually looks like he's posing! Like a little chinnie photo shoot!

I'll vote for Koda! I bet he could run for office, and win quite a few votes. His cuteness alone is enough to get him in!

Awww it's Koda! See, Stace, you don't need "Cuda" he's close enough! :neener:

I need a bv.... If he goes missing, don't look here :D

Are those pictures on the toilet? I know Buddy wouldn't hesitate to jump off of it. Then again, the one time Buddy got loose in the apartment, he jumped off the kitchen table...

Aw Stacie, Koda is adorable (that last pic is just gorgeous) and you are so lucky that I already have a black velvet! ;))

Thanks everyone! Roo and Bostin are the only ones left, but not sure when they will come. I have a terrible sore throat and cough...blah.

Back