craigslist ad had me in horror

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macaroni and Chiz

Animal obsessed
Someone please save this little chinny!! I was on craigslist st looking at chinchillas cause I go on there all the time but not actually to buy one yet. And I saw this ad. This chin looks like he's never seen a dust bath, looks like he's gotten wet. The cage is terrible. She has vegetables in there and a dog bowl of water instead of a feeder. He pees and poops on cardboard and the cage is wired floor. His eyes look bare. I'd be there to buy him in a second, but sadly I don't have the money at the moment due to Christmas. If anyone is in the area please help him!! I hope someone else will see this and rescue this little guy. I feel terrible. I really wish we could save them all :( I'm going to put him down as a Christmas present too I just really wanna help him.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/pet/4815046244.html

Wow :(
he looks to be in pretty bad condition... I wish him luck in finding a good forever home.

Please keep us updated Emily!

So if you can't find a home for the little guy, then we're just gonna go ahead and take him. We got the money, so just let us know if you've found one by the end of the day today. If not then we'll write the people. Thanks :) I just really wanna see him better. And if I do end up taking him I'll kelp you updated on his progress if he does progress at all.

Aww, I wish he could have gone to you! That's good that he has found a new home though-- hopefully not a home like his last one.

So if you can't find a home for the little guy, then we're just gonna go ahead and take him. We got the money, so just let us know if you've found one by the end of the day today. If not then we'll write the people. Thanks :) I just really wanna see him better. And if I do end up taking him I'll kelp you updated on his progress if he does progress at all.

he has found a home. i contacted them to make sure :)

Back