CnH Secret Santa 2013 - Expedited Edition

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick reminder that since we are on a time crunch with this expedited SS version that you must have your gift ordered and paid for, and if possible sent out, by December 10th to give time for the gift to get to your recipient by Christmas. Also, pm me if you have your tracking info or if you are having any issues getting your gift out.

Thanks!

ooohhhh... hedgie prizes came in the mail today!! My messy quilll child gets a beautiful fleece cage liner for her extra special messy area between her igloo and wheel areas. And the kiddos get a couple warmers with a great little fleece cover... velcro closure and everything.

I lack phone photo posting skills, so I'll post the pic tomorrow. Rest assured, it's very cute.

Thank you Santa :)

ooohhhh... hedgie prizes came in the mail today!! My messy quilll child gets a beautiful fleece cage liner for her extra special messy area between her igloo and wheel areas. And the kiddos get a couple warmers with a great little fleece cover... velcro closure and everything.

I lack phone photo posting skills, so I'll post the pic tomorrow. Rest assured, it's very cute.

Thank you Santa :)

Here they are in full color!!

Attachments

• CnH SS 2013.jpg
    CnH SS 2013.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 134
Aww! Great gifts Essentia and Smhufflepuff! :D Gonna have some happy little critters!

Got my presents today! I love them, the fabric is adorable. Thank you so much Santa!

Attachments

• 20131213_214518_resized.jpg
    20131213_214518_resized.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 132
Our gifts have arrived! We got a big hammock for the girls, a small one for Tribble, and some haycubes/wood! Thank you Secret Santa! We love them!

Attachments

• 1387593689972.jpg
    1387593689972.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 120
Back