Classy 'Chillas Closing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
Dear Chinchilla Friends,

After a lot of consideration I have decided to drastically cut back on the amount of sewing I do. My life has changed in so many positive ways this year, and sewing 20+ hours a week is turning into more of a burden than a fun activity. Classy 'Chillas is the least lucrative, and most time consuming, of my jobs, so it's time to close the door on this chapter of my life.

I work as a full time music teacher, and I also waitress on most weekends. In addition to my jobs I will be returning to grad school this spring to begin a second master's degree in special education. These things need to take precedence in my life, and I would like to spend my limited free time pursuing activities I enjoy, instead of feeling pressured to meet sewing deadlines.

After December 1st I will only be accepting orders when I feel that I have enough free time to complete them in a timely fashion. If you enjoy my products feel free to contact me about doing an order, but understand that I won't be able to take on every request that I get. I love sewing, and I want to make sure that it continues to be a fun activity instead of a burden.

Thank you all for your business. The last two years have been fun!

So glad life is looking up for you and you are one busy lady. Now to get my order in that I have been dragging my feet on. Missed seeing you at the Ohio show.

We got our fleece tube from you! We'll have to order another cover before you close, if we can find the money. We lost our original one

Back