Chucky and the "America's Favorite Pet" Competition

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All!

I'd like to introduce you to Chucky!

Chucky is almost 19, and I've had him for 18 of those years. He has been by my side through this wild ride we call life and man has he seen it all. Multiple pet siblings, losing a paw, moves, a divorce, you name it! This boy is my ride-or-die.

I wanted to share that Chucky is currently in a competition to become "America's Favorite Pet". He's recently advanced to the Top 20 of his group and I'm trying to figure out how to get more votes for him! I'm hoping you lovely like-minded souls would be interested in helping us out. If Chucky wins, he'll get a 2-page spread in InTouch magazine and I'd like to use his win to highlight two different topics. 1) Proper chinchilla pet care and ownership as many do not realize the commitment that they are, and, 2) Open the discussion about the fur industry as chinchillas are endangered in the wild due to it, not to mention the horror that fur farms are.

If you are interested in helping out there are three ways you can:
  • Share his profile link with your network so we can get his reach to go further.
  • Give him one free vote every 24 hours.
  • IF you feel inclined, and only if, you can buy votes. That money goes to an organization called PAWS that helps with both rehoming animals and wildlife rehab.

Please check Chucky's profile out and ANY help that you can give is much appreciated! Thank you so much for your time!

https://americasfavpet.com/2022/chucky-3

I just wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU to anyone who has voted! He's up to 6th now so your votes really are helping!

Back