Chinchilla Tattoo!!!! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chinchichi

I got chinnie feet tattoo last sunday!
I tried to do the chin feet myself with a pet safe stamp pad and it didn't work out so well (to squirmy. so I found someone elses online and scaled it to size and got it on my shoulder so it looked like they were always sitting on my back :)
Got it at Super Genius in Seattle. He did a very nice job.

tat.jpg

Thats so cute! I love the front and back paws. Most chinnie feet tattoo's I have seen were of just a front paw, or just a back paw.

OH my gosh, what a great idea!!!!! I think I might do this myself...I will try to do it with my little guys and girls' feet though, since they're pretty good when I hold them...
This is seriously an awesome idea. I think it will go well with my current pet themed tattoos--I have 2 bird tattoos, one of a raven (made up of a flock of birds) and one bird cage with 4 birds flying out of it. I own 1 parrotlet, but I have always loved birds, especially crows and ravens. The 4 birds on my 2nd tattoo are eacha different color, yellow, pink, black, and blue-- black is for the Beatles' song black bird, and yellow is a Bright Eyes song reference...heheheh...
Not that anyone wanted to know any of that. -shifty eyes-

OH my gosh, what a great idea!!!!! I think I might do this myself...I will try to do it with my little guys and girls' feet though, since they're pretty good when I hold them...
This is seriously an awesome idea. I think it will go well with my current pet themed tattoos--I have 2 bird tattoos, one of a raven (made up of a flock of birds) and one bird cage with 4 birds flying out of it. I own 1 parrotlet, but I have always loved birds, especially crows and ravens. The 4 birds on my 2nd tattoo are eacha different color, yellow, pink, black, and blue-- black is for the Beatles' song black bird, and yellow is a Bright Eyes song reference...heheheh...
Not that anyone wanted to know any of that. -shifty eyes-

Sounds like you're gonna have a zoo on you :) I am also in the process of getting my chin babies paws tatooed on me. I've got the ink stamp... Now to actually do it... thats a whole nother story. Squirmy little monsters!:kiss:

Very cool. I bet people that aren't in to chinchillas ask you what your tattoo is.

how awesome! for anyone who doesn't know what it is, it would look like just a bunch of splotches in a weird pattern. Thats what I love about it. everyone is going to ask what it is! Especially at Disney!

nice tattoo! i have a pair of paw prints on the back of my neck. people really seem to be less judgmental about animal related tattoos than other ones. you healed up really well!!

Back