Chinchilla breeders

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myminizooxo

So I live kinda in the center of pa and I was wondering if there are any breeders in central PA. I found breeders near the jersey border but there are good like 4-5 hours away and I don't feel comfortable having a chin in the car that lone dur to the risk of over heating from having the heat on in the car but the carrier I have

I did find one located in York PA. It is called 'BLS Chins & Guinea Pigs'. It does not look like they have any chins to adopt as of now (there is a rescued female chin on pregnancy watch who will be available in April) I would keep them in mind X

However, I strongly urge you to keep your options open and see if you can't find out as much as possible about a breeder before you commit. I live in PA too and I went with a breeder in the suburbs of Philly. I thought everything was great until I learned that the breeder sold me my chin too young and he also had a parasite when I got him. Please be very careful.

Back