Chinchilla Artwork (not mine)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany_Lynn

I like dinosaurs :3
I was on deviantArt the other day, and decided to look at some chinchilla art. I shouldn't have. I'm obsessed now. Everyone, prepare yourself for: ATTACK OF THE LINKS

Cute chinchilla toy...things...
Keychain
Adorable stuffed animal ...he is much better looking than the webkinz chin, IMO. No offense, Sandi and Crysta and everyone else who has one. :neener:
Teehee~
THIS THING IS ADORABLE
Clay/ceramic Mosaic
OH MY GOODNESS BLACK VELVET SO CUTE! Make sure you zoom in on his fur!!!
The top pair are sooo cute! (Zoom in!)

LOL.
scary
Death by chinchilla
Little Grinch
Beware: He will eat your dreams.
Yummmm
BOUNCE

Portraits::
This woman does some very good Chinchilla Portraits
Aww cute
I really wish I could draw this good.
Or this good.

Also, before I forget, has anyone seen the littlest Pet shop chinchilla(s)?
One
two
three (bottom right)
Four (bottom center)
Five
Six
Seven
Eight (pink??)
Nine - I have this one I named him after Mork. Mork got really mad at me :laughitup:

Back to the artwork.
the Buddha of chinchillas?
kinda sexy lol
BAHAHAHA
Cute color chart
Stationary
Huh.
Awww
THIS IS THE BEST LOL
This guy looks more like a European Black Bellied Hamster to me. On a side note, I really want one of these hamsters. They're endangered, and roam the fields of France. They're the size of Guinea pigs! How awesome would it be to have a hamster the size of a guinea pig?? He could fill his cheeks with...potatoes :3
Uh, if you say so.

HAH! I GET IT! ITS A CHINCHILLA DRAWING!
Cute comic :3
Possibly my fave. Hahaha. There is an awesome comment on this picture that I never realized before:: "I don't think you emphasized the wrong things at all, they do have awkward t-rex arms." HAHA!
Lastly,
Baby

That's all. Let me know which ones are your favorites, muahaha.

HAHA this was very entertaining. I love the itty bitty fluffy ones with the cloth ears! SO cute. Also, the Pikachu one is pretty funny. I really want the chinchilla pair sculpture!!

I have contacted that person about that adorable keychain countless times and never got a response back. :(

:( I'm sorry. Which one, the black velvet, or the clay/ceramic one? If it's the ceramic/clay one, I *might* be able to *kinda* replicate it. I'm pretty good with sculpey.

I SO want to print off that cute color chart and put it down in my chin room, thats adorable! but theres no violet :(

HAHAHA...why does the "beware he will eat your dreams one" look like he has giant boobs? I think I am jealous of its cleavage. hehe

i have the LPS stuffed standard chinnie -- cost me an arm & a leg since not many were made, but i had to have a chin that i can actually snuggle with :) thanks for sharing these!! and yes, i too am jealous of the cleavage!

Back