Chinchi pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinChiq

We picked up Chinchi's new cage on Friday and got her all moved in. She has the same amount of space, but the new cage is much more sturdy and will allow me to add more wooden shelves to replace the metal ones. She is starting to come out of her shell a bit, she was doing a lot of exploring yesterday and was not at all jumpy when I put my hand in the cage. I think she is getting used to her new home and family. She even has a new nickname...Chinchi-Bean! I had bought a fleece hanging house for Luna, but she never really took to it so I put it in Chinchi's cage...she loves it and spends most of the day snoozing in it. Here are a few new pics of my beautiful new girl.

Attachments

• Chinchi.jpg
    Chinchi.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Chinchi2.jpg
    Chinchi2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 33
  • New Cage.jpg
    New Cage.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Sleepy.jpg
    Sleepy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
Very cute chin! The only thing that is not safe that I can see is the wheel. Her feet can get caught and injured on it. Safe wheels are the flying saucer or the chin spin.
If you give her time, she should be more comfortable. Metal shelves are just fine for them, I have a cage with metal shelves for two of my boys, but if you want to replace them that is okay too.

Very Beautiful little Chinchilla you have! I always like seeing the White colored Chins.

Back