Chin Sweater?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardinggamer

I was just wondering if there was anyway to make a little sweater for a chinchilla that wont be to hot for them and would still look adorable on them. If it can be done let me know with a price and I will message you about maybe getting one

I have a ton of chinchilla costumes, go to thrift stores or garage sales or walmart or craft stores and look at teddy bear costumes, the smallest size fits chinchillas. Here is a example of how well they fit

h1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a ton of chinchilla costumes, go to thrift stores or garage sales or walmart or craft stores and look at teddy bear costumes, the smallest size fits chinchillas. Here is a example of how well they fit

OH MY GOD THAT'S ADORABLE. Thank you! I will look around for some stuff.

You don't keep it on them, I guess you know that : ) I just went to a local store...Max's Custom Pet Clothing and got a bunch of junk for the chins next photo shoot. It's a small dog size

That is so cute! Now how do you get them on them? I'm assuming you have very strong bonds with them.

Yes, I would think getting them into the costume would take some doing!

Dawn's cross dressing chins LOVE to play dress up...they even had their own calendar a few years ago. I love it and still have it!!!

She is the only person I've ever known who has the touch for getting them to cooperate.

I'll ask her to post 2 of my favorites, please...Beezy in the hula skirt and Franco as a leprechaun -- they totally make me smile!!!

OMG.... I could have dressed my female up in that outfit and made her my flower girl at my wedding!! Lol! Could you imagine the reactions!

I'm with you on this one Lynn ;)... c'mon Dawn!

Dawn's cross dressing chins LOVE to play dress up...they even had their own calendar a few years ago. I love it and still have it!!!

She is the only person I've ever known who has the touch for getting them to cooperate.

I'll ask her to post 2 of my favorites, please...Beezy in the hula skirt and Franco as a leprechaun -- they totally make me smile!!!

Oh. My. Goodness.... I need to work on getting Mochi to bond with me faster!!! Dress up time! On another note, my bf would probably kill me. :p

All of Dawn's dressed up chins are boys. Her girl won't allow it. Proof that boys are gullible. :D

I always love your photos Dawn, but that video is just awesome. I can't believe he stood for that long!

These are so adorable!! You should make a calendar!
Your chins must be well behaved to allow you dress them, mine would probably try to eat the pretty dress.

@dawn

Do you have some where with all you chinny dress up pictures are posted? I'd love to look through that!

And here this whole time I thought Dawns forum icon was photoshopped. I think my mind just exploded. Wonder If I could trick my girl into one of those....

Back