• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chin Spin (IN CANADA!)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hownowbrowncow

FurBaby Slave
Hi all,
I'm looking to buy a chin spin, either lightly used or one that is new for sale in Canada (Toronto, ON). I'm willing to pay up to $100 (including shipping), I just don't want to pay for one to be shipped from the states and then get hit with an unknown (and extremely high) duty amount upon delivery.
Thanks!

You should check out flower town chinchillas! They sell the flying saucer chin wheel for about $85.00 plus tax from their warehouse in brampton, ontario. I live in Toronto and make the trip there (about 20 min drive for me) to get all sorts of supplies for my chins, and this is where i got my wheel! Karen and Dave are always friendly and eager to help find you whatever you need! Check them out, heres the link for their wheel:
http://www.chinchilla.ca/items.php?ProductID=FTC0310&Name=Exercise Wheels & Balls&source=acces

Back