Chin scrathes

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cola89

My Chilie will only let me pet her if she is inside the cage. if were out in the playpen for playtime her key focus is to escape. she is a sprayer so i dont puch it to hard when were in the pen but i was just wondering if maybe other chins are like that?

:tantrum:it would make me upset if chilie was the only one lol

Both my girls don't want me anywhere near them (except as a climbing post) usually when they are out. They've got too much to do to be bothered sitting still with me! I've grown to accept it.

lol yeah when she is in the cage she wants all the scrathes she can get and when its playpen time the only time she wants to be my friend is so she can climb on me and escape out of the playpen :( lol i guess i will get over it

One of mine loves pets in and out of the cage. she will run and play for a bit, then hop on my lap for a rest and some scratches. Our other girl will tolerate scratches in her cage, but runs and ricochets if you try to touch her during playtime! Maybe it's a "born free" type of thing...

maybe she wants me to buy her a bunny cottage for playtime lol maybe then she will let me touch her

Miss Bub Bub (Bubbles) Doesn't want me to take her out of the cage, she'l run around and finally chill out. When I get her out, she's all snuggles and happy and exploring.
Doof sprays when I try to get her out, then she's fine.
My lil man likes to sit on my arm and smell around me.
Aiko is adventurous but loves to cuddle.
Rini is..Squirmy.
I love them all and love their personalities =]

Mine takes a little bit of time to get comfortable when I take her out, but after a few minutes she's perfectly fine.

When chins are out, they know they're out for playtime. Everyone seems to forget that chins aren't cuddly animals. Running around for them is natural. It's a rare chin that sits still during playtime to cuddle up with you.

Out of my 5, there is one I can give scritches and pet anytime. Two actually don't like beoing touched, and 2 are getting better at cuddling every day.

Hang in there honey, maybe their just mad because they haven't gotten their furniture yet...

Silly chins and their egos lol

Back