Chin in fire area struggling to breath

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My chinchilla is around 2 and is struggling to breath. I'm really not sure what to do as my vet clinic isn't open and all the others i've called say their vet that handles chinchillas are out today,

Update: She seems to be breathing fine now. and is just tired. Hopefully she's fine and I plan to take her to the vet when they open.

My most sincere condolences. That vet response was quite poor. The vets I have worked with would have let you come in regardless of the time of day. There were times when animals were hit by cars in the middle of the night and he and I would meet the owners at the clinic and admit them into emergency. However, we did not have raging fires and covid19 to deal with. I'm very sorry this happened. You and your Chin Will be in my prayers tonight.🙏

My most sincere condolences. That vet response was quite poor. The vets I have worked with would have let you come in regardless of the time of day. There were times when animals were hit by cars in the middle of the night and he and I would meet the owners at the clinic and admit them into emergency. However, we did not have raging fires and covid19 to deal with. I'm very sorry this happened. You and your Chin Will be in my prayers tonight.🙏
thank you

Back