Chin for sale! Gotta go NOW!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i have is enough to make a Savory Standard.....what could i use to season it?

I know my chinchilla likes apple and pear wood. Is it OK to open the door and let him go out to the woods and pick out some other kinds? We do have some cherry that smells really good in the campfires. Also, do you think that he is fast enough to outrun the owl that lives back there?

I know my chinchillada likes apple and pear wood. Is it OK to open the door and let him go out to the woods and pick out some other kinds? We do have some cherry that smells really good in the campfires. Also, do you think that he is fast enough to outrun the owl that lives back there?

Of course! How will you know what he likes if you do not give him options? He will be ok. The squirrels will protect him.

Of course! How will you know what he likes if you do not give him options? He will be ok. The squirrels will protect him.

I am laughing out loud right now so much that my coworkers are giving me looks - the squirrels will protect him - HA!!! love it

I forgot about the squirrels. I hear they toss out chipmunks and mice as distractions. I'm going to let him out now while it is still light outside so he can find his way back home.

I see a new Redwall book... Flea the Chinchilla's valiant quest to find the stick of truth, he runs afowl (get it?) of Ogden the Evil Owl who killed his father, is taken in by a roving band of singing squirrels, and ends up finding himself in the end...

I'm looking for a fur chewer with dental problems. Shelly is priming and needs her fur chewed down. Help a girl out!

Sorry I can't have some animal living with me that doesn't like coconut Jer--that is just wrong!

Roo- dark chocolate tan- perfect for breeding- he gets depressed if he doesn't have a girlfriend. 600 grams. $300

I see that you are charging by the gram - at a rate of 50 cents per gram.

I've done some comparison shopping at my local Kroger and it strikes me that your price is rather steep. 600g = ~1.3lbs. $300 for 1.3 pounds?! Geez. I can get the value chicken for about 89 cents a pound = ~454g. Is your chinchilla organic or something?

DANG, Stacie -- $500 for Smudge??? That's a pretty good price for the chance to possess those magnificent whiskers!!! I'm tempted...

Last edited:
I see that you are charging by the gram - at a rate of 50 cents per gram.

I've done some comparison shopping at my local Kroger and it strikes me that your price is rather steep. 600g = ~1.3lbs. $300 for 1.3 pounds?! Geez. I can get the value chicken for about 89 cents a pound = ~454g. Is your chinchilla organic or something?
Geez we chin people really are nuts because we do often pay $100=$150 or more for a chinny.

I see a new Redwall book... Flea the Chinchilla's valiant quest to find the stick of truth, he runs afowl (get it?) of Ogden the Evil Owl who killed his father, is taken in by a roving band of singing squirrels, and ends up finding himself in the end...

Too bad Brian Jacques passed away, that would have been an epic novel. :thumbsup:

Back