Chin for sale! Gotta go NOW!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaJTA

That guy.
I have decided after much thought and contemplation that with my limited time and resources, I should have pets that appreciate me for my time and effort. That being said, Flea is a wonderful chinchilla who loves scritches and play time.

Tik, on the other hand, will not let me within a foot of him and just stares at me with an unnerving glare. I have decided that I have had enough of his attitude and will sell him to the first person that will offer me enough money to offset the carrier, gas to deliver, what I paid for him, and the food he has eaten while here.

He is an ultra-rare light standard fluffy chinchilla with black spots on his paw pads. He weighs around 490 grams and is a year old. A GREAT breeding prospect for someone looking to breed smaller, lighter chins. His lack of pedigree means you get to start fresh like your breeder forebears!

I am only asking $300 for him and his carrier. For only $15 more, I will include enough sticks and pellets to get him to his new home. This is a great bargain for such a beautiful animal. What he lacks in personality, he more than makes up for in willingness to snatch treats from his cagemates! He LOVES raisins, apples, and teriyaki chicken but dislikes coconuts and cucumbers.

So Come on! Make me an offer!

I have a no breeding contract on Lady. But I'd love to have just 1 cute little baby. Would you consider renting him out for stud services?

It is with a heavy heart that I must also sell all 8 of my chins. Certain things in life have come up (I have to move down the street and took an increase of 1 hour a week at work, and I just can not take them with me nor will have the time to care for them.)

Roo- dark chocolate tan- perfect for breeding- he gets depressed if he doesn't have a girlfriend. 600 grams. $300
Smudge- snow white half panda markings. Has teeth problems; eats other chins; but ok to breed. $500
Koda- extra dark ebony standard violet carrier. Small, just means he should be able to run quickly from any girls you put him with. $650
Diesel- ultra rare grey and white swirled. Likes to lounge outside in the summer. $800
Bentley- extra holy moley extremest extreme mosaic. Amazing markings- very, very rare. $1,000
Bostin- frost white albino beige carrier. Must have raisins every day for breakfast, otherwise gets testy. $690
Moose- chocolate swirl, fudge TOV. Half pig; curly tail. Rare. $700
Java- champaign. Walks well on his harness, loves to play with hawks, dogs, wildcats. Very gentle. $600

Diesel- ultra rare grey and white swirled. Likes to lounge outside in the summer. $800
Bentley- extra holy moley extremest extreme mosaic. Amazing markings- very, very rare. $1,000

You know how much I love Big D and Bentley. I'll take them both off your hands any day. I might even be willing to trade for Latte?

Hey looking for single dark male for my girl Riesling. I just want to borrow him for maybe 6 months. If you can supply the food during this time for him, that would be great. If he doesn't produce, then I'll only charge room and board for keeping him here.

@Stacie, I want the chocolate swirl chinnie to add to my collection of studs at my house!
@Jer, I'll take the one that eats chicken! I want to fatten him up too!
@Dawn, can you give me your recipe for the BBQ chinchilla?

Bostin- frost white albino beige carrier. Must have raisins every day for breakfast, otherwise gets testy. $690
Moose- chocolate swirl, fudge TOV. Half pig; curly tail. Rare. $700
Java- champaign. Walks well on his harness, loves to play with hawks, dogs, wildcats. Very gentle. $600

Im interested in Diesel. I could always use a tanning buddy. He would also double as a pillow

Somebody help me!! The heater in the chin room broke and it is slowly going down to 92 degrees in there!! The chinchilladads, chinchillamoms, and chinchillakids are freezing!

I'm allergic to the hheeeeeeeyyyy chinchillada's eat, can I just give them lettuce instead?

Last edited:
Somebody help me!! The heater in the chin room broke and it is slowly going down to 92 degrees in there!! The chinchilladadadads, chinchilladadamoms, and chinchilladadakids are freezing!

Oh no! Quick! Give them raisins and apples to increase their energy levels so they can run around on their wheels and warm themselves up!

Last edited:
Roo- dark chocolate tan- perfect for breading- he gets depressed if he doesn't have a girlfriend. 600 grams. $300

thank goodness he's perfect for breading! i was hoping to make chinnie parmigiana!

Smudge- snow white half panda markings. Has teeth problems; eats other chins; but ok to breed. $500
how many chins does he eat? i only have Gizmo...though he's been rather chunky lately...

i only have grapes...but thats better, right? i mean...its raisins before they get raisin-y.

....BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And Jer...do you have a special teriyaki chicken recipe?

Back